I know you can blossom into that magical you and I know I can help you create the extraordinary life you deserve. If you are curious and would like to speak to me directly, I offer a free 30-minute consultation. It’s a perfect opportunity to see if we are a good fit for each other. If you want to learn more about who I am please feel free to explore.
Just incase you are wondering, we can meet no matter where you are in the world. I meet with my clients in person, over the phone, or on Skype.
(ME) – My Public Declaration of Clarity
My name, Hooda, just so happens to mean guide. I’m an expert on the touchy feely ‘stuff’, on uncovering and understanding what holds us back, and on leaping when the time is right.
If you’re working with me, you can expect complete honesty and zero judgment. I love drilling in where you need the most clarity, asking tough and tender questions, and of course helping you maintain the pace so you can run the course. I want you awakened and inspired, so we can move you towards your best life.
..and while I can’t place a guarantee on anyone’s destiny. I can undeniably promise that you will connect deeply to your desires, hopes, and dreams. You will be inspired to take the next steps to make your life authentic and meaningful. You will find the confidence and understand your capacity to be anything you dare to dream.
You my friend, will BLOSSOM into the Real You, and will find the courage to LEAP into your brilliant future. I would love to guide you through that journey.
(YOU) – You are my kind of client if:
- You would like to stop noticing what is wrong in your life and want to start moving towards making it right.
- You would like to deal with challenges, emotions, frustrations, and disappointment as you adjust to moments of transition, whether it’s your work, your relationships, or your health.
- You would like to brainstorm and focus on turning your passion, talent, or experience into a new beginning, even if you have no idea which direction to go.
- You would like to redefine what success means to you. It’s a unique definition for each one of us. Articulating clearly what your want out of life and the kind of person you would like to be is paramount to reaching your goals.
- You are seeking, searching, hoping for more clarity in your life and in your thoughts, emotions and behavior.
- You’d like help peeling back the layers so you can move your life forward.
Just incase you’re still asking yourself, what is coaching exactly?
As my teacher and mentor Dr. Martha Beck likes to say, a life coach is a personal trainer for your life. If you want to have more satisfying and meaningful life experiences – such as improving your career, relationships, or work/life balance – then hiring a life coach is a great way to go.
However, if you are experiencing issues with your mental health, you may want to consult a licensed therapist or psychologist. Just in case you are wondering many people have both therapists and life coaches since we are often at different places in different areas of our life and can benefit from both relationships.
*Dr. Martha Beck, Harvard PhD is a best-selling author, a monthly O Magazine columnist, and Oprah’s “Favorite Life Coach”.